Monday, October 25, 2010

Mac’s diary 24-25 October 2010

Sunday 24th: I came with Andy and Adeline to their local pub. I was their team mascot for the quiz they played. This pub quiz is like an exam at schools, except that people are allowed to drink alcohol. The questions are tricky, but Andy and Adeline were doing very well until in round six, they were asked names of footballers. Oh no! I know that they hate football and never bothered to read any news about this silly game. But everyone loved me. The winning team wanted to adopt me as their winning prize. Good job Adeline firmly said No!

 
Monday 25th: I came along with Adeline to her work at the Magistrates Court building. Too bad I could not tag along with her into the court room. She said it was a DJ today. I thought there was a party in the court room and I was so jealous that I could not join in, until later on she explained to me that in the criminal justice system, a “DJ” is a district judge, not a DJ who plays music. Pheew… I almost went into a tantrum then. So I stayed in her little office in the Magistrates Court building, hiding inside her handbag. I got to meet her nice colleagues Clare, Stephen, Chyvonne and Ged, I shook hand with them. Stephen even asked Adeline to knit his little daughter a little monkey like me, but she said she has to create my brother for her mother first before she could knit any new one.

Since I did not do much today, I am not too tired this evening. I am now going to sit quietly in the kitchen, trying not to get dirty while Adeline is going to cook Broccoli and Stilton soup for her and Andy and Meatball Pasta for Jacques. Hmmm… I wish I am allowed to eat those nice food…!

No comments: