Monday, November 16, 2015

Famous Five for Mature Adults

Famous Five for Mature Adults

Review of Catharina Ingelman-Sundberg's The Little Old Lady Who Broke All the Rules



Growing up reading Famous Five and imagining about the adventure awaiting me in teenage year, I am now imagining about the adventures await me in my 70s...! Well of course old ladies are allowed to be crazy and adventurous. After all, we've given birth, raised our children, and juggle work-family-studies all our adult life. So here's the book that makes me cheerful growing old and proud of my few grey hairs. Seriously, this is THE Christmas present you want to buy for your parents or grandparents. Older people should not let the care home serve them rubbish food. Still, at the end of the day, you must not forget to be kind to others, remember that!

No comments: